Thursday, June 17, 2010

no...no....NO!

So it's been quite the crazy week, even crazier than normal with all the end of year activities and then those activities from the week before postponed until this week due to weather, so end of the year has just been dragging on and on and on...let's put it to rest already!

Tomorrow is the last day of school. Not just the last day of school, but the last day of Preschool. As I'm driving down the street taking my little cherubs to school and Madi is listening to Big Time Rush for 457th time for the day and Tyler bitching about it I'm thinking my babies are going to Kindergarten! Will I cry? I will certainly miss their teachers, I know they are safe there, these are my babies ya know!? And even though all the commotion was going on in the back seat of Tyler bitching at Madi and Madi belting out Big Time Rush tunes I wasn't bothered.

THEN it hit me, Tyler is so po'd, he's just ready to kill her. Why?!
"Why are you so mad Tyler? What happened?" I asked.
"Madi keep looking at meeeee!" he reports.
And to piss him off even more she sits and just stares knowing he's not liking this. And so he retaliates and stares back.
"Don't look at ME!!!" yells Madi.
"HA HA" answers Tyler
That's when I took control like a mad woman and scream, "Don't look at each other! Don't talk to each other! Look out your own windows."

After tomorrow the kids will be home for the whole month of July before 2 weeks of camp in August. Will I survive? What time does the liquor store open??? Ok, so I shouldn't drink since I'll be their caretaker, how about them? Can THEY drink so they pass out? how does one entertain 2 5 year olds??? I miss those days when I leave them on an activity mat and they just stare and laugh at the stupid star that lights up and plays music...although I do hate that song now and cringe when I hear it. Is that song worse or Big Time Rush?!

And then how am I going to deal when one wants to play outside and the other wants to stay in? How about if they both stay in and I go outside?! Or when Madi criticizes Tyler's artwork? "Um, Tylah, that's not good coloring you didn't stay in the lines" and then Tyler does retaliate by saying "wuteva", but then it eats him up until he explodes and then we end up in a tantrum. I am so excited for these priceless days with my little bundles of joy.

There are only 2 of them and they should be overjoyed that they have a companion, someone to talk to and to play with...what is the problem? I'm starting to hear my mother talking through my body and it's making me a little bit ill. I will never admit to it, but she was right all those years my brother and I fought. But these guys are twins! There should be a bond between them, they are suppose to at least LIKE each other!

I really think even a vat of Calgon won't help me this summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment