Saturday, April 2, 2011

"Mommy! I'm Sexy!"

Now please remember that most everything discussed in this blog have been pinky sworn to secrecy between my children and I, but I figured by the time they find out about this blog I'm so old and decrepit that they can't hurt me any further or they are in college and need me financially that they can't hurt me yet which will give me time to run.

I am finding out from many moms that their kids don't tell them any of these things that are happening in school so I have been a source of their information and it's so funny how my kids do tell me these things, perhaps they sense my immaturity level...good or bad I'm not sure, but right now it keeps me in the know of what's up in their lives and to feed into this blog. The best is shower time. That's when I get all my news. It's like my TMZ time with my kids.

Madison for example, doesn't really say much in class. She will only talk if you force her or when you're not looking, but don't be fooled, this girl is watching. She's my observer. She's a spy. And she knows about everybody else's business. She knows what everybody is taking after school for after school programs, who is having a playdate with whom and who kissed "Brad". We also know who gets all the time outs in the class and who got spoken to for kissing "Brad". This is great kindergarten dirt.

Now Tyler has been getting increasingly active with his kindergarten class. He's on the opposite end of the spectrum. He's one of the "active" children. The other night he reported that there were 4 boys, including him that were asked by the girls to get in line so that their muscles could be felt and compared. He reported who got to felt who and one of the boys had "flat muscles". So I asked "how about you Tyler? what did your girl think of your muscles?" "Feel them mom!" and he flexes his little arm and lets me feels his muscles. Of course I made a huge deal, how cute could this be?! and he said his girl asked, "OMG Tyler! how did you do that?" "well, I do some kung fu, I exercise, and I eat my vegetables." I only found this to be the funniest thing I've ever heard as I could picture this whole scene happening in the classroom. Last night he reported that 2 of the girls went up to him and his other friend and reported that they are the sexiest boys in the class. Kindergarten! Is there a People's cover for Sexiest Kindergartner?!

No comments:

Post a Comment