Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Curious MInds...

These questions are just getting harder and harder everyday. I listen to my kids chit chat with each other about "serious" and then when they hit a bump in the road they ask me. Lately, the discussion has been why I married daddy...

"Mommy, why you marry daddy?
me: "what do you mean Madi?"
M: "why did he want to marry you?"
me: "I'm not sure"
M: "well...were you wearing a dress? Is that why he asked you?"
me: "yeah, I think so..."

Then they discuss amongst themselves and Madi explains to Tyler: "Tylah! Mommy married Daddy because he asked her. He had to say Mona will you marry me? and mommy said yes!" Tyler: "ohhhhhhhh"

That was this morning. Then they go to camp and come home and I immediately shower their sticky little bodies and Madi asks...

Madi: "Mommy, what are these"
Me: "nipples"
Madi: giggles and asks "when will mine be big like yours?"
Now I never knew she thought my nipples were so large, not that she's seen them, but she was referring to breasts. and I tell her when she gets older and then she asks if I would get her a "nip ball case" when her's are larger and I agree.

Then we have a couple of hours in between before I realize the kids are chatting again. They are now talking about nip ball cases and how mine is pink and how Madi would like a pink one too. Then they ask daddy, "Daddy, do YOU need a nip ball case?" Are you going to buy one? and they run off giggling.

And as I proceed to sign off, my husband is saying something about going to Dick's (sporting goods store) and Madi is now saying to her self, "dicks, dicks, dicks, dicks..."

No comments:

Post a Comment